Just a quick update to let you know that Mom’s first chemo/immunotherapy infusion went well yesterday. She’ll be receiving these every three weeks. They will rescan and reevalute after her 4th treatment (in January).
Isabel and I are with her now...and will be spending more and more time in her guest rooms: wanting to make sure we’re here if she needs us...and because of the clarity of how precious time is.
She’s in as good a spirits as anyone could be under these circumstances and so appreciates the love and support coming her way.
~~~
As you can see from this photo I took just a few days ago, she looks GREAT! One thing I’m wanting to do during this time is to work on a photo project of her life with her...so we can reflect and enjoy it as we make it. If any of you have special photos with her (and I know you do!), I’d love for you to send me copies so we can include them in this project. You can email or scan them to me at: keiza@comcast.net or you can mail them to mom’s and I will scan them and send them back to you. Thanks in advance for being part of this special project.
And here’s to many more photo opportunites to come...
❤️
“She stood in the storm and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails.” ~Elizabeth Edwards
Saturday, November 2, 2019
-
Seems like the right time for a little check in....to thank you for your caring and support and to let you know that we're doing as well...
-
Just over a week ago, on Mom’s 78th birthday weekend, we celebrated her life. Family and friends, from near and far, came together and it ...
-
My first ever photo with Mom! ~~~ On this tender Mother's Day, I received the best possible gift in the world: all four kids, Aidan, Is...
