We're hoping the next few weeks are easier on her system. They will take more scans (finally!) on the 21st (with results back on the 24th). Of course, we're all so anxious to find out what effect this last few months of treatment have been having and are hoping for the best! The results of the scans will determine the next course of treatment.
I am writing this from Holland. I'm so grateful for Mom's continued support for my travels even as she's going through this rough time. I'm missing being there for her (in person) day to day but know other's are taking this as an opportunity to spend more time with her and she's enjoying and appreciating the support from her loving circle of family and friends. The next update will be on the 24th when we find out the results of the scans. Until then....
Happy New Year to each of you!
❤️
